- Types of User Information Collected and Collection Methods
In this Policy, "User Information" refers to information related to the identification of users, behavioral history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in connection with users or users' devices such as smartphones, PCs, etc. The User Information collected by the Company in the Services varies depending on the collection method and includes the following:
(1) Information Provided by Users Information provided by users to use the Services includes the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Credit card information
- Other information entered by users in forms specified by the Company
(2) Information Obtained by Users Allowing Integration with Other Services When users allow integration with other services during the use of the Services, the Company may collect the following information from those other services based on the content agreed upon at the time of permission:
- User ID used in those other services
- Other information authorized for disclosure by users through the privacy settings of those other services
(3) Information Collected by the Company During the Use of the Services The Company may collect information related to access to the Services and how they are used. This includes the following:
- Browsing history, transaction history, cookies, anonymous IDs, and other information collected during the use of the Company's website (hereinafter referred to as "the Company's Website").
- User location information
- Purpose of Use
2-1. User Information is used for the purposes specified in 2-2 below, as well as for other purposes specified in 2-3.
2-2. Specific purposes for using User Information related to the provision of the Services are as follows:
- (1) Acceptance of registration for the Services, identity verification, provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Services, including authentication on the Company's Website.
- (2) Management of transactions related to products and services provided by the Services, payment of fees, and other transaction-related procedures.
- (3) Prepayment for the purchase of products and services related to the Services and processing related to it.
- (4) Provision of services related to the Services (operation of point systems, etc.).
- (5) Providing information related to the Services (delivery of email newsletters, etc.) and responding to inquiries.
- (6) Dealing with actions that violate the Company's terms and policies (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") related to the Services.
- (7) Notifying changes in Terms, etc. related to the Services.
- (8) Development of new products and services provided by the Company.
- (9) Use in the Company's advertising and other marketing purposes.
- (10) Other purposes related to the above purposes.
- Methods for Requesting the Suspension of Use
3-1. Users can request the suspension of all or part of the use of User Information by making the appropriate settings within the Services. In this case, the Company will promptly stop using it in accordance with its procedures. However, depending on the item of User Information, collection or use may be a prerequisite for the Services. In such cases, the Company will stop collecting it only when the user withdraws from the Services using the Company's designated method.
- Provision to Third Parties
The Company will not provide User Information, including personal information, to third parties without the prior consent of users, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws, or as otherwise specified in this Policy. However, this does not apply in the following cases:
- (1) When the handling of all or part of the personal information is entrusted within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- (2) When personal information is provided due to the transfer of business resulting from mergers or other reasons.
- (3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a government agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in performing duties prescribed by law, and obtaining user consent may interfere with the performance of those duties.
- (4) In other cases where provided for by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
When a user requests the disclosure of personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will confirm that the request is made by the user, and upon such confirmation, the Company will promptly disclose the personal information to the user (and notify the user if the personal information does not exist). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws. Please note that a handling fee (1,000 yen per request) is charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
6-1. If a user requests the correction of personal information on the grounds that it is not true based on the Personal Information Protection Law, or requests the suspension of its use on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use previously announced or through false means or other wrongful methods, the Company will confirm that the request is made by the user, and upon such confirmation, the Company will promptly conduct necessary investigations based on the results, and correct or suspend the use of the personal information accordingly and notify the user. If the Company decides not to make the correction or suspend the use based on rational reasons, the Company will notify the user accordingly.
6-2. If a user requests the deletion of personal information, and the Company determines that it is necessary to comply with such a request, the Company will confirm that the request is made by the user, and upon such confirmation, the Company will promptly delete the personal information and notify the user.
6-3. The provisions of the preceding two paragraphs do not apply when the Company is not obligated to correct, suspend use, etc. based on the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- Contact Information
For inquiries, comments, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of User Information, please contact the following:
- Address: 1-53-19 Sowara-Toei-cho, Kakamigahara City, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Information
Company Name: quuu合同会社 Address: 1-53-19 Sohara-Toei-cho, Kakamigahara City, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Contact: email@example.com Phone Number: 080-6942-1301 (Inquiries not supported)